September continues to be a busy month for CASLI team continues to do their work. Thank you for your patience and support as we continue to work in keeping things progressing.
NIC Performance Exam results update:
CASLI has been making progress with deployment of candidates’ exam results. As of late August 2023, we had over 600 exams waiting to be rated. Exam results that have been going out since late August, a bit over 150 exams taken between July – October 2022, these results have gone out to candidates. We continue to work on November/December 2022 exams and will continue to work on exams taken in 2023. CASLI’s goal is to complete the beta period by the end of 2023 or January 2024 pending on raters’ progress. We thank you for your patience through this process.
Data/statistics of exam results will be shared at a later time when ALL exams in FY 23 have been rated/scored after all exam results from the beta period have been deployed.
Testing Cycle Expiration:
For candidates who have been waiting for NIC Performance exam results, additional time MAY be added to candidates’ testing cycle pending variable factors. Few things to mention for you to know:
1) Candidates’ current testing cycle expiration date and if the exam was taken within that 6-month time frame from when the testing cycle would expire.
2) Six (6) months would automatically come out of the candidate’s testing cycle for any Performance exam taken.
3) If the candidate’s exam was taken more than six (6) months ago – then the time after the six-month waiting period to the time they received notification of their exam results would be added to their testing cycle potentially extending the testing cycle expiration date. This also heavily depends on when the testing cycle was initially scheduled to expire.
4) All TC expiration dates will be calculated in the upcoming months – if you need to know yours as soon as possible – please contact us and we will be happy to assist in figuring that out.
5) Exam results of all candidates’ Performance exam will be added to their CASLI account public notes in time. Please allow some time for this as it requires us to add that information on candidates’ accounts.
New Testing Sites Addition:
CASLI is excited to let you know that we continue to expand our network of testing sites and in the past few months – few sites have been established in the following cities/states.
- Riverside, CA
- Walnut Creek, CA
- Livonia, MI
- Rio Grande Valley, TX
- Appleton, WI
As always, CASLI continues to strive in expanding our network of testing sites by implementing more sites across the US and even Canada. If you know of possible organizations/company/business or even colleges/universities that would be a good fit, please let us know and we will reach out to them. If you are interested in becoming a local test administrator or know of a potential testing site that could be a good fit, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and more information is available on CASLI’s website at CASLI’s Local Test Administrators page.