CASLI Exam System (CES) account
Prior to creating an CES account, candidates must have a RID account number. If you do not have a RID account number, please refer to the RID Member Login page to create a RID account. You will be assigned a RID account number. If you already have a RID account number, then you can proceed to create a CES account.
- Go to: https://casli.app
- Click on “Create a new account”
- Enter email address for your CES account – (please make sure the email address matches the one on your RID account.)
- You will get an email from CASLI requesting you to click on link to verify email and complete account set up process
- Enter your legal name (First, middle and last name) and new password and then click “Create your account”
- It will automatically log you into CES. You can update the rest of your profile and navigate through CES to become familiar with the system