CASLI Candidates must pass the appropriate knowledge exam and performance exam within a consecutive five year period. If candidates are not able to pass both exams within five years the testing process will need to be started over, or a once-in-a-lifetime one year extension can be requested. To request this extension please complete and submit the Testing Process Extension Request Form.
- CASLI Updates – February 27, 2019 February 27, 2019
- Exam Transition Plan for Certified Deaf Interpreter Candidates September 26, 2018
- CASLI’s Testing Updates for RID’s Region IV Conference July 18, 2018
- CASLI’s Testing Update for RID’s Region V Conference July 18, 2018
- CASLI’s Testing Update for RID’s Region I Conference July 5, 2018