CASLI Candidates must pass the appropriate knowledge exam and performance exam within a consecutive five year period. If candidates are not able to pass both exams within five years the testing process will need to be started over, or a once-in-a-lifetime one year extension can be requested. To request this extension please complete and submit the Testing Process Extension Request Form.
- CASLI Local Test Administrator Announcement September 25, 2019
- CASLI September 25, 2019 Updates September 25, 2019
- CASLI August 29, 2019 Update August 28, 2019
- CASLI Testing Updates Presented at RID’s 2019 Conference August 27, 2019
- Deaf Interpreter Job/Task Analysis Report June 9, 2019